Even though I've established that any actual purchase will wait until winter (if ever) - preparations and internal debates about this decision have taken up 80% of my non-vital brain functions for the last 3 weeks. It is fucking with my dreams in tangible ways. I don't know if I'll make it until winter before driving myself nuts at this point.
It is kind of ridiculous how many different excel spreadsheets I've made to try to make sense of the biggest decision I'll ever make outside of marriage and/or kids.
I'm also having a real problem balancing my doomsday-macro-pessimism with reality. I'm not going to join the military or police and I'm not going to join a militia or street gang so I guess I have to accept that if my predictions come true I'm fucked regardless of how I diversify my portfolio and just move forward.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment