My response to receiving two back-to-back e-mails from my mortgage sales guy and the PRESIDENT of his mortgage company threatening to cancel their offer. FYI, FICA = 771 = pretty sweet.
========
Todd / Jay,
Depending on your response to this e-mail I still do intend to send you proof of the financial data that you requested.
I have stated from day one that I do not intend to buy for several months time and that home-hunting is not my #1 priority at the moment.
I spoke to Todd in person last week and he stated that the offer would be good for a while (I don't recall how long) but suggested that a faster response would be appreciated - unfortunately my priorities have now allowed.
Before Todd ran a credit check to prequalify me I asked if there was any reason I would not want to do this. He did not identify concerns regarding what I am interpreting as rudeness and hard salesmanship on the part of upper management.
I await your response. If you've run a credit check (thereby lowering my FICA) and proceeded to withdraw your offer (with zero minutes warning by my e-mail records) then I await your apology as well.
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Apparently it was a screw up with the e-mail automation system. Oops.
Overreacted?
Still - it is fun to send an e-mail to the president of any company and bitch at them :).
Post a Comment