Sometimes when the work-a-day of work gets me in a grind I like to spice things up a little. One of many ways I do this is by using a bathroom outside of the 2 I use most frequently.
Of the 15 or so bathrooms in the building, there are 2 which I have yet to use. I'm saving them for special occasions. Especially the one on the 2nd floor - wow - that'll be an amazing day!
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It was! It was an amazing day! I was working on a Sunday about 2 months ago and didn't want to walk to the front of the building. They have a creepy locker room hiding up there! And the janitorial closet was open so I saw that they stored some janitorial supplies in a hole in the wall inside the closet. SUPER SKETCH!
Post a Comment